Services.us has a unique opportunity available if you are interested in a career path in the healthcare industry.
We are willing to pay for all of the education materials, instruction, and licensing if you are willing to commit to attending 2.5 days of instruction provided by PeopleShare for the state exam. PeopleShare will pay for you to take your state exam and become a licensed life/health agent in the state of Texas. This is a $650 value to you at NO COST! Once you have your license in hand, you will start your paid training at $16 an hour and $19 for bilingual agents. The jobs are located in Richardson. The jobs are located in Richardson.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a call center environment with members of a health insurance company to provide appropriate solutions and sell the products that best ﬁt the needs of the callers.
- Calls are both inbound and outbound
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking; talking to customers while simultaneously accessing the computer system.
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Solid working knowledge of computers and computer programs
- The capability to work in a very structured environment that has assigned schedules and breaks
- Environment also includes regular quality monitoring and feedback from your manager
- Good typing, data entry and spelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy talking with and assisting customers over the telephone, even when customer may be frustrated, confused, or upset
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic, and personal accountability
- Self-motivation to reach and exceed goals
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
**An extensive FBI background check including, but not limited to, 7 year work history, criminal check, military records, education, licenses, and designations will be conducted.
- A State Life & Health License is required. If you do not have one, all necessary classes and testing will be provided at no cost for you!
- $16/hr (English speaking) $19 (bilingual - must pass exam)